Thursday, February 20, 2014

Event : Frock On! (part. 1)


Since reporting the whole event would be way too long (so many things to say !), I cut the main Saturday event in two parts (maybe three ?). I will mainly focus on the fashion show's experience and outfits in this one, if you are more interested into general informations, stalls and activities, please, wait for the other parts (*⌒∇⌒*)

I woke up pretty early on Frock On's day in order to go as soon as possible at the venue with Bloody. Indeed, we had to try on our last outfits that we couldn’t try the evening before. I have to say I was literally amazed when I first saw my Millefleurs’ outfit. It might not be a style that I usually wear but I could only do adore what Millefleurs sent to us. While Marly was in the gold dress, Cordelia in the red one, I wore the flowers’ one: we can say our dress matched us pretty well! More than the dress itself, it was the bonnets I was totally fond of. Look how gorgeous they are!

Marby, Cordelia and I ♡
My second outfit was by the Argentinean brand Chérie Cérise. I was both surprised and happy they picked my application. At first, I thought I couldn’t honour them as I didn’t feel I matched the brand’s feel. Finally I just loved the dress and the whole outfit they picked for me! The bat dress was so cute, detailed and soft that I could’ve wore it all day. The under-fabric was all sparkly and the bat-sleeves were absolute cuteness. Plus, Roxie Sweetheart lent Chérie Cerise jewelleries to match the outfits: might be a detail, but it really put the finishing touches on to the coordinations.

All lolitas waiting for the fashion shows to begin !
Modelling was a little bit stressing, especially that the girls watching us were very near to the catwalk. But all my friends were here to support Bloody and I ! No mistake allowed, haha~ I don’t really know what Millefleurs thought of our performance but Chérie Cerise told me they were very happy they picked me as a model! I couldn’t feel happier when they told me that, my only goal was to proudly represent their brand!

The whole atmosphere in the backstage was really lovely and funny, it was a moment of pure joy and enthusiasm. Everyone was adorable and I really did meet some nice girls ! I also saw people I was dreaming of seeing (do I sound like a fangirl yet ?). I really hope the backstage feeling will be the same at Enchanted, and I'm sure it will be~

Girls ready for the second fashion show
Roxie Sweetheart and the two other models for Chérie Cerise ♡
Beautiful Lyci wearing 4 O'Clock
Models for 4 O'Clock had to walk on those amazing shoes !

I know the biggest part of the attendees went seeing the fashions shows ! What did you think about it ? I hope the walks wasn't too awkward, haha ! It must be told that we are not professional models (well... Except Chokelate. Is that even fair ? She was simply stunning !)

Obviously, I couldn’t watch the catwalk while the girls were modelling (that’s the sad side of modelling during events ;__;) but I think I watched all the pictures and videos of both of the fashion shows, haha~ I picked some of my favourites outfits so you can have an apercu of the designers’ talent!

Lyci and Chokelate for Juliette & Justine
A lovely girl for Baroque. I just love this dress !
Maja and a cute fawn-girl for Haenuli I do adore Maya's dress !
Dear Carmilla and Bloody for Lief
Marby wearing Atelier Pierrot ! Wasn't she fabulously good-looking ?
Harly Quinn and Maya for the second fashion show
Lyci and Chokelate (again, but we love it) for Juliette & Justine

Thank you for reading ! Stay tuned for the other parts coming soonヾ(^∇^)

3 comments:

  1. Wow the first Millefleurs outfit is so unusual, you look great in it! I wish I had been able to go to Frock On, but looking forward to Enchanted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, those Millefleurs bonnets are to die for! *_* You three matched wonderfully indeed!
    Modelling must be so amazing! I have done it once for fun, wearing my own outfit, but representing a brand must be so awesome~! You look stunning in both outfits!

    And uuuuh that deer dress! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I was just passing and I want to tell that Chérie Cerise is from Chile, not from Argentina!

    Btw cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete